"The great thing about the internet is that you get to meet people you would otherwise only meet if you were committed to the same asylum." -Robert Brault
I feel like we've gotten to that point. Where a proper introduction would be appropriate.
Whether you follow this blog and regularly comment or just check in here and there, I'd love to know who you are. So, if you wouldn't mind, please introduce yourself! Leave me a comment answering these personal questions, because those are the best kind of questions:
1. First, sum up the story of your worst heartbreak in no more than five sentences.
2. How old are you?
3. Okay, but how old do you feel?
4. If you could visit any other time period in history, when would that be?
5. If you could meet any fictional character, who would that be?
6. If you could spend a day with any non-fictional character, dead or alive, who would that be?
7. What do you do when you have nothing to do?
8. Which song is the anthem to your life?
9. What book will you never get tired of, ever?
10. Do you have a job? What is it?
11. What do you wish you could/hope to do for a living?
12. What's your blog URL?
13. When a restaurant gets your order wrong, are you the kind of person who asks for it to be corrected, or the kind that stays quiet and eats it anyway?
I promise, I'm interested. Even if I already know you in the non-blogger world, I'd still like to see what you have to say.
Plus if nobody does this, I'll be really embarrassed.