2/5/13

hopeful rays.

"With each step, we draw closer to the Savior.  We change.  The Lord knew that spiritual growth did not happen all at once.  It comes gradually.  Each time we accept His invitation and choose to follow Him, we progress along the pathway to full conversion." -Elder Osguthorpe
D'ya see that?  It's sunlight.  And it's making me really happy. 

There comes a point in winter, when I've almost succumbed to the frosty mornings and unnaturally early sunsets, where I realize I might actually live to see spring.  I'm glad that Utah has given us colder temperatures than usual this year; now I see anything over 30 degrees as a reason to celebrate. 

"We taste of the bitter that we may learn to prize the good."
I told you.  Ridiculous amounts of cat pictures.  You can't say you weren't warned.

2 comments:

  1. Well you're kitty is ridiculously cute, so it only seems right to post ridiculous amounts of cat pictures. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cat looks so sweet :) If I took pictures with my beagle you would be able to see the crazy in her eyes, lol.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say about what I had to say. Feel free to leave those thoughts here.