2/15/13

02-15

Thank goodness.  For forty degrees outside.  For the first time going on my lunch break without a coat in what feels like decades.  For a wide-open sun roof on the drive to Taco Time.  For Taco Time and their ridiculously delicious veggie burritos with sunflower seeds and guacamole and taco sauce.  Let's just take a moment for them....

Thank goodness for Telekinesis playing out of my speakers.  For the liberating feeling that comes with the last few weeks of Winter.

Thank goodness for the promise of Spring.
And in spite of the fact that snow is on its way within the next week, I'm just gonna relish in the beauty of this particular day. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm such a wussy Californian. 40 degrees is freeeeeeeeeeeeezing!! There's no way I'd go without a coat, haha! That veggie burrito sounds amazing, are you vegetarian??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I might be the exact opposite right now. I've never even seen snow! So it's nice to have some chilly air for once. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say about what I had to say. Feel free to leave those thoughts here.