12/12/12

pictures.


The rest of the pictures from our photo shoot with Erin from Woodcat Photography are finished.  If you become queasy at the sight of lovey dovey mushy gushy pictures, I suggest that you turn back now!

But I'm way too excited about them not to share.  Here are my favorites.


If you're ever in need of a photographer, check out their website!  She's a genius.  All of the pictures look like something out of a fantasy world where everything is beautiful and enchanted.

Merry Merry.

5 comments:

  1. Cute newlywed pictures just seem like a must! I wish to have some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazingly beautiful! You have a pretty mouth too! Weird sorry, but its true. You two are a model couple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are too cute. I love these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are absolutely beautiful! And the ones with the lights are so sweet! You two are just too cute :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, TJ! Nice of you to stop by and comment :)

      Delete

I love reading what you have to say about what I had to say. Feel free to leave those thoughts here.