12/28/12

our first Christmas.


Christmas morning at 10:30am.  It isn't as if the presents disappear after 8:00.  Relax, sleep a while.
I know, right?  I have pretty in-laws.
Drew was a little high on the Christmas spirit.  Realistically though, he had just eaten a lot of appetizers.

Cute parents and husband.

Not a lot to say.  It was just a whole lot of happy.



Post-Christmas can be pretty rough though.  You know what I mean?  Up until that day it's all magic and twinkle lights glowing on snow and singing and such.

After that, it's just Winter. 

3 comments:

  1. First Christmas together? Exciting!

    Agreed. Post-Christmas is bleh(in my opinion). I also hate taking down the decorations.

    -Victoria Horea

    p.s I love your sweater in the last photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You. Are. Adorable..
    am i starting to sound a lil' creep here? I hope not. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, post Christmas is always a little hard!
    All of these pictures are so much fun, girl!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say about what I had to say. Feel free to leave those thoughts here.