9/7/11

My phone is full of saved texts.  I wish I had thought of this earlier instead of deleting older ones, because I think it will be both hilarious and adorable.  So here we go.  This is a list of saved texts from my phone - the authors remain anonymous, and I didn't include the extra sappy ones:

-":] I need friends like you. and I need to more openly share my appreciation for friends like you. you really are such a blessing and example to me, megan."

-"Oh, Meg, the kitchen?? There's no way that's gonna cut it! You're gonna get so hungry after an hour or two in class or being at work, whatever you're doing, you should definitely bring some cash so you can stop and get your usual Wendy's bacon cheese burger with extra cheese, 10-piece chicken nugget, with a large chocolate frosty and large fry to go! Just like you like it! You'll burn through that in about an hour or so though, so you might want to grab some potato chips and a snicker's bar at the gas station as well. Oh, us Americans..."

-"Uh, wow. Never. But you should call him and tell him his balls just called and said they're in his purse."

-"I love clubbing. Also, I've started drinking, but only socially. So. I'm no conformist."

-"Dearest Megan Bird, how is your lesson coming along?  I have texted -- throughout the day and have heard no word from her which I'm okay with because I don't think I'm in the mood for crowds of people and carnivals. But if you would like to watch a movie or something I would be down.  Or if you'd like to rest and not do anything, I'm good with that also. Yes, I did just write you a letter. All of my love, kisses, butterfly kisses, nudges and everything sappy, ---"

-"D&C 35:3-4...'I have looked up thee and thy works. I have heard thy prayers, and prepared thee for a greater work. Thou art blessed, for thou shalt do great things.' I feel like this applies to you :]"

-"Original territory! So rags are born or created, if you will, in the road?  Wow this rag fable just gets better and better."

-"Planned my whole day around seeing you tonite."  (K, this was my Dad.  How cute, right?)

-"Well it's easy to be the best mommy when you have been blessed with a daughter who is the sweetest things in this mom's life."  (Okay, it was my Mom.  How did you guess?!)

-"A story can't not be funny (you're a double negative) when the punchline is, 'go to hell.'"

-"Well, whatever I am, you're perfect for me, and I've never met a girl that compares."

-"'Wherever I go, whatever I do, I wonder where I am in my relationship to you.  Wherever you go, wherever you are, I watch that pretty life play out in pictures from afar.'"

-"Nothing's coincidental.  There's this things called God's plan...but I love --'s plan.  I just put God's plan and --'s plan in the same text.  It's his Roman Soldier beard."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say about what I had to say. Feel free to leave those thoughts here.