6/29/11

Lovely:

–adjective
1.  charmingly or exquisitely beautiful: a lovely flower.
2.  having a beauty that appeals to the heart or mind as well as to the eye, as a person or a face.
3.  delightful; highly pleasing: to have a lovely time

  
Filling empty space with echoes of you
every night.
My walls now covered in your face
like it'd help.
Well, I thought it might.

Would you wake me when you leave?
I know you're not staying long
as I'd like.

These words I'll never say to you
keep me company 
through the night.
I wish for some new sedative,
steady my breathing, 
close my eyes.
One glance and you will see
my heart holds you responsible
for what's been done to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say about what I had to say. Feel free to leave those thoughts here.