8/16/13

no place like

Waking up in a new place is always an adjustment.  A little disoriented.  But I'm sure these windows that drenched us in sunlight this morning will look more like home eventually.  It will feel like home soon.

Last night, we ate pizza.  Because none of our cooking paraphernalia was unpacked and all of our food was still inside of a fridge in another city.  That kind of night, of all nights, is a pizza night. 

On the way home from picking it up, I stopped by the gas station and left the Gatorade I bought for Drew on the cashier counter.  I didn't realize it until I was home.

6 comments:

  1. PIZZA NIGHT! :D

    It will feel like home. Soon. :)

    Oh and did you like go back to get it or something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't haha. I was tired of driving and needed to eat and scrub the baseboards. So, hopefully it went to somebody who needed it more that I did.

      Delete
  2. The other weekend Marcus and I had pizza 3 meals in a row. And none of it was leftovers. I definitely see myself as a pizza fanatic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For some reason, I picture you standing up in some sort of meeting or class. And introducing yourself by saying, "Hello, I'm Tessa. I liek cats. I..definitely see myself as a pizza fanatic."

      Delete
  3. Moving makes everyone a little out of it. I have to move in 2 weeks, and I am excited, yet at the same time not excited to move. Oh well

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say about what I had to say. Feel free to leave those thoughts here.