3/13/13

deranged Nyquil fairy.

"Life is a series of tasks that you absolutely must get done before they don't matter anymore." -Robert Brault

I'm convinced that someone has been sneaking into my house in the dead of night.  Not to steal or to murder, which are my usual assumptions.  No, this diabolical individual somehow makes it past our locked and dead bolted door, tip-toes to the side of my bed, carefully opens my mouth and pours in a substantial amount of Nyquil.  Or some other something that makes me sleep heavier than necessary.

Because waking up in the morning should never be as hard as it's been the past few weeks.

8 comments:

  1. Yepyep, I think that person visited me last night. :p
    btw, that quote is *epic*! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Daylight savings! I've been exactly THE SAME WAY! ahhh it's killing me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That goddamn NyQuil fairy, always ruining my plans to wake up early. Hahaa, you have a really lovely blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've been feeling the exact same way! and there isnt even daylight savings time here. but by nine thirty i'm just crawling out of bed and i feel like i could still sleep for another coupla hours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This has been happening to me to! Man, this person is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. seriously the first ten minutes after my alarm goes off I swear I'm sleepwalking through the house before I really wake up (and immediately wish I was back in bed)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have officially won the award for Best Post Title Ever. Huzzah!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say about what I had to say. Feel free to leave those thoughts here.