10/18/12

this is temporary.

It is a rare occasion that I'm shiny, bright or bubbly.   My default face is far from a smile; on the contrary, it is often mistaken for anger or depression.  I get caught up in obscure ideas, and am often mentally absent, my thoughts having taken me somewhere else.  But, truly and honestly, I'm mostly always happy.  That is, happy in my own sense of the word.  In that deep-down-in-my-heart-and-bones kind of way.  

Those who know me, know this.  Those who don't, I assume, most likely perceive me as rather melancholy and opaque.  But whoever has the time to worry about others' perceptions is most likely procrastinating many more important tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say about what I had to say. Feel free to leave those thoughts here.