6/22/12

my brain.


At what point do I decide that I'm giving in to doubt or just dismissing solid logic?  Up to this point I always took comfort in the fact that the life I lived was guided, that I could weather any storm under the shelter of my own agency. That I now can't seem to locate. 

Why can't I feel that approving push in the right direction?  Was it decided that I simply grew out of a need for direction?  Because I only think it right that I be involved in such a great adjustment.  At least some sort of notification in advance should be required.

All I can think is that I've done what's been asked of me.  I might have expected more out of it than what was realistic, but I can't say I blame myself for that.   A sense of peace, a lack of doubt, and a heart full of love.  So what happens when I've caught up to all of the plans laid out for me.  What happens now that I'm the one in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say about what I had to say. Feel free to leave those thoughts here.